Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Here's lookin' at you, kid

Sometimes when you've had a rough day and have been kinda lame, don't you like to congratulate yourself on something easy? Like having good taste*?

It's like the normal person equivalent of getting a softball question on Meet the Press. So what that I'm not all brushed up on whether or not India should have a permanent seat on the U.N. Security Council? At least I'm never going to get accused of hanging this nonsense all up in my crib.

With that, I give you winkers:



Today, I wore some men's Nautica plaid flannel pants and a bright green t-shirt from Old Navy, not to mention some chenille socks with rubber feet (so I can step outside and fetch the mail, natch) and I feel pretty snazzy right about now. It's all relative, gang.

*I kind of balk at the term "good taste." It's so subjective, and I'm sure people think I'm a spaz monster tornado of crap tastes. I like when people get jazzy with their clothes, so I think it's way nicer to say people have different taste than I do. That being said, winkers are off-the-charts wackadoo.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin